Monday 13 January 2014

CVNT MIX for RWD.FM - Gossip Boy & DJ Party Show



Here's my guest mix for the Gossip Boy & DJ Party show on RWD.FM, broadcast yeaterday.


OK, truth time: some of this mix was resurrected fomr an older one I started months and months ago. So, the tracklist is a bit fkd, I can't remember who some of the tracks were, and they're edited a lot. 

ANNA DEL RUSSON Fashion Shower (Edit)
KENLOU The Ha Dance
MIKEQ The Ha Dub
ARMAND VAN HELDEN Love Thang 
DIVOLI S'VERE What I Want
YNFYNYT SCROLL Work
THE NIALLIST Work It (Cunt Traxxx Remix)
CUNT TRAXXX Vogue Life
SUGUR SHANE Drop (acapella)
TRINA Bad Bytch (? Remix)
SHUNDA K I'm Da Best (Niallist Dubb Mixx) 
SCHWARZ Lose Yr Mind
DJQ - ?
CHRISTEENE African Mayonaisse
SHARAYA J Banji
BLESZT Twerk
LADY GAGA Applause (Boyfriends Remix)
BODYJACK Be Right There
ELLIE GOULDING Light It Up (K Deuces Remix)
T-PAIN Up Down (Uniique Remix)
VJUAN ALLURE Rudolph
CVNT TRAXXX Private School Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment